Tuesday 29 June 2010

Well I have to blog even if it is just for a moment because I SAW PRINCE WILLIAM! Literally he was getting in a car across the street from me on my way to dinner with some roommates. Cait and I nearly freaked out with the level of excitement we felt. It was so wonderful because he was my first royal in London and we just stumbled upon him. Sadly, he was balding but stil very good looking.

This week has been very similar to the last few in terms of work, although I do get to go to PMQs tomorrow. Also i was invited to my MPs victory party in Liverpool and I attended a reception for the union of the Labor party where I met Harriet Harmen's husband, who is also a fellow MP.

Sadly after this weekend two of my top three teams have been knocked out of the world cup, but luckily tonight we are going to watch the Spain Portugal game so I can stare at Cristiano Ronaldo for a whole 90 minutes. My day is complete. This weekend we are going to Edinburgh to tour the Scottish Parliament and see Scotland. A few of us are hoping to make it to St. Andrew's to see where the British Open is being held, but it is a two hour trip. Other than that these next few weeks will be very exciting. After Edinburgh, we go to Dublin then only have two more weekends in London before traveling. I am trying to make the most out of every opportunity which has been going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment