Sunday 18 July 2010

Well, I had my last day of work on Thursday and I was very sad to go. My MP Louise took the office out for a wonderful lunch at the Adjournment Dining Room, which is actually for members only so it was a treat. After work we had drinks on the Terrace then headed to karaoke in the Sports and Social. It was such a fun night. Chris and Alex even bought a bottle of champagne, which they know is my favorite drink. It was so incredibly nice of them!

On Friday I had my last day of class with Sue. Then I headed to Covent Garden to meetin Samantha for drinks and dinner before she headed to Amsterdam. It was so great to see her and catch up, especially since I hadn't seen her in over a year. I then went home and lounged around with the guys in the flat and had a fairly early night.

Today, I actually went to the Victoria and Albert Museum to see their fashion exhibit and especially the Grace Kelly: Style Icon exhibit which was absolutely fantastic! I think I spent about 3 hours in the museum and I felt like I didn't even get through half of it. After, I walked to the Natural History Museum and roamed around it for an hour as well. I am so sad to leave because it feels like I still have so much to see and do here!! Basically, I will just have to come back very soon and live here for a time so I can do and see everything that London has to offer. Tomorrow is our farewell party and we are all going out for a nice dinner in Shoreditch which should be a lot of fun! Then on Tuesday morning at about 5:00am I embark on my 2 week Euro adventure with Cait, Marty, Dan, and Kuntz! Cannot wait for the experience. It should be a once in a lifetime trip for me traveling completely by train and moving from hostel to hostel. We all feel so lucky to be doing thing and cannot wait to cram as much as we can into the days. The one thing i better invest in are good pair of cute walking shoes! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment